ZTE brand router unlocking is possible using an NCK code. Doctor-sim.net can provide the correct unlock code for ZTE MF65. Once the modem is unlocked, it can be used with the default carrier as well as another carrier sim card.
Unlocking of ZTE MF65 by code is a recommended method. In this method, you will not loose the warranty of the device, because we don’t change the firmware or software by any means. Once the router is network-free, you are free to choose any network provider.
If you are searching for unlocking of ZTE MF65, you have come to a nice place. To retrieve the unlock code from the database of ZTE, we need only the correct 15-digit IMEI. You can find the correct IMEI no. of the modem from its settings. You can also find out the IMEI from the sticker of the device.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE modem/router starts from 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF65?
How to Enter Unlock Code in ZTE MF65 router?
1. Switch on the router with another operator sim card (if you have purchased the modem from Telstra company, you can use Orange sim card for unlocking purposes).
2. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi / LAN cable.
3. The modem will prompt to login.
Note: You can login into the device using admin/password. If not work, then reset the device once. If still doesn’t help then check the manual or sticker of the device.
4. When prompted enter the unlock code, which is provided by doctor-sim.net.
5. Now your ZTE MF65 is network-free.
You can use any sim card from now onwards.